Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally took a picture ((Chicken Salad revisited))

The first time I made the chicken salad, I only made about 2-3 cups. I was experimenting so I didn't want to make too much. Well it was all gobbled up fast and so my boyfriend asked if I could make some more. This time I made a large bowl of it. So I whipped out my camera because I knew I forgot the last time.


Last time I cooked the chicken on a grill pan and it looked like this:


And it caused the chicken salad to have a pretty light brown color instead of white.
This time I poached the chicken at the suggestion of my boyfriend, but I think I actually liked it better on the grill pan. (Unless I simply suck at poaching chicken). I liked it in chunks (like the grilled chicken first time I made it), rather than shredded (like I had to do with the poached chicken).

No comments: