Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yummy quesadillas I ate tonight. I HAD to talk about it!!!

Today we had dinner at The Grape restaurant. I had a fabulous time there! Ok, I have to rave about the Mediterranean Chicken Quesadillas. I'm guessing the feta cheese made it have a mediterranean flair to it. Instead of tortillas, the chicken and cheeses were housed between two slices of crunchy lightly buttered bread. MMMMMMM! I'm gonna have to get a name and location in groceries stores for that bread so I can try this at home. Oh, and I can't leave out the best part....the sauce it was served with! It was served with sun-dried aioli sauce and it was simply scrumptious. I had no idea what aioli was so I did a quick search and found that's its only about 4-5 ingredients used to concoct it! So once I find that bread, oh yeah its on!!!!!!

No comments: