Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I decided to try a recipe for Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi

Tonight I tried mahi mahi. It was really good and my first time making it! My boyfriend said that he liked it. After he finished his food he simply said: "Amazing." So I'm glad it came out so tasty. I cooked some Uncle Ben's whole grain rice along with some stir fry veggies. It was a light but filling meal and everything went together very well!!!! I'm glad I'm writing this down because I probably would forget about it completely.

What I did:
Season with sea salt and pepper
Marinade--Soy Ginger sauce, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, honey
Marinade for 1 hour covered in refrigerator

Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Set aside marinade.
During the last couple of minutes while the fish is in the oven, heat up the marinade while constantly stirring to make the glaze. Place fish on a dish and pour glaze across food.


NEXT TIME I MAY TRY: Seasoning before I cover with the marinade. I salted and peppered it afterwards. It was good how it was, but I think that will add just a hint more of the good flavor.

Comments, tips, suggestions are welcomed!

No comments: